Dental Night Guards
Night guards are a great solution to teeth grinding and snoring at night. Clenching your jaw and grinding your teeth can lead to future deterioration of the teeth if not tended to properly. At Smile Obsession, our dentists can fabricate a custom dental night guard, also referred to as a bruxism appliance, splint, or bite-guard, to protect your teeth, tongue, and cheeks during the night time. This device is a transparent and thin appliance custom-molded to your teeth so it doesn’t feel uncomfortable or bulky.
Health Issues A Night Guard Prevents:
Night Guard Care and Maintenance
Taking care of your night guard is simple to do. There are a few steps you’ll want to follow to ensure your dental appliance lasts long and does its job properly for years.
- Rinse your night guard after wearing it
- Brush the night guard with your toothbrush
- Lay your night guard on a clean surface and allow it to dry
- Store your night guard in its case
- Deep clean your night guard monthly